BSc (Hons), MPsych (clinical)
Davinia Lefroy sees adolescents(14+) and adults in West Perth.
Contact J&R Clinical Psychologists
Hello, I am an experienced, thoughtful, compassionate and caring therapist. I will work with you, or your teenager to gain trust, build insight, self knowledge and achieve the change or acceptance you are seeking.
I use a candid, gentle and personable approach with my clients. I have a sweet natured and friendly assistance dog who helps me to navigate too and from work and who will sit quietly with us in sessions.
I’ve worked within both public and private sector roles with children, adolescents and adults. I’ve also spent time teaching and pursuing interests outside of work including competitive sport and disability advocacy.
I draw upon a range of theories and methodologies in my work with clients, such as:
- Attachment therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focussed Processing
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
I have experience working with a range of issues but have a particular interest in:
- Eating Disorders and body image concerns
- Trauma (PTSD) and abuse-related issues
- Grief and loss
- Low mood and depression
- Anxiety problems (worry/gneralised anxiety, panic, social anxiety)
- Connection, identity and communication issues
- Sleep difficulties such as Insomnia
Please feel free to 'meet' me on this short video.